Wednesday, July 14, 2010

For what it's worth....

... this is my favorite pizza in town.... Can you recognize it?


It is a pepperoni and garlic pizza from Mellow Mushroom. Yes, it is a chain. But, there is just the one location in all of Indiana, in Carmel off Meridian at 116th. When it is fresh, man, is it great. I love the crust, it is chewy, yet a crispness to the "skin", and unlike most of the huge delivery chains I actually want to eat the crust. Especially if I have some of their esperanza dressing left from a greek salad to dip the crust into.

Some of the specialty pizzas seem to complicate the pie and leave me underwhelmed. So, I just like to keep it simple - pepperoni and garlic. If I want to ruin my breath for even longer, maybe even add some onions......

4.5 belly rubs (out of 5) - always tasty, always great.

No comments: