Sunday, May 23, 2010

Product Review: Wickles

You know what I love? A good pickle. I also love a pickled beet.... Anyhow, when it comes to pickles, I am more of the bread and butter variety than dill, but they're all a nice compliment to whatever you're eating.




I also really love hot stuff. So, when I first saw a bottle of Wickles in the store area of a Cracker Barrel, I figured I should give it a try.



[I'm kind of picture-challenged as I just use my iPhone]


Anyhow, we've had several jars full now, and I love 'em. They're pickley heat is a great compliment and nice way to keep your taste buds awake. I've picked them up at Cost Plus World Market, too.


The verdict: 4.5 belly rubs (out of 5). Only draw back is that some aren't really crisp, and I prefer more consistent crunch.

Tip: Good Eats' Alton Brown has some cool recipes for DIY pickles.

No comments: