Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Does this equal a serving of fruit?


Just want to make a quick comment that the Chick-Fil-A peach milk shake really is terrific. And, it does make me wonder, while the peaches within this frozen milk mixture came from a can, is there any way I can consider one of these milkshakes a serving of fruit? What about if I get the large????

Also, while I'm here, this review of sliders from Boston Market got me in the mood to mention - haven't sliders jumped the shark, oh... about a year ago? What took the test kitchen so long getting this to market? When every other chain establishment out there has had some kind of slider (except for you, McDonalds, as far as my memory can tell - and congrats on that), is it safe to say that the trend is completely over-done? My guess is, those marketing folks must think that tattoos are still kind of "edgy" over there as well.........

No comments: